Sunday, 7 February 2010

R6: End of a mad weekend

Battery box roughed together. I will finish it of properly later or, for now it is functional.
Themoulding has been added to the rear of the main feet to hide the motor brackets. It is hard to see from the photos but on the whole it looks fine.One other thing that I did have to re-shape was the skirt. For some reason I got the side pannels wrong. The angle was to steep, somehow I managed to get this wrong but it only became apparent when everything was fitted together on the test run. Anyway, old ones taken of and new ones fitted at the correct angle.

1 comment: